Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Superpowers

I have a superpower.
OK, it's probably not as big a deal to you as it is to me, but I do possess a craft of sorts.
My subconscious latches onto my feelings in a moment of heightened sensation and matches it with a lyric floating around in my head. The songs, or more often pieces, are then pushed upward into my consciousness and I start sing the song in my head.
More often then not, this is a song I've not heard in quite some time, maybe years. This is how I figured out what was going on. The songs were from old playlist and fit perfectly with what had been going on in my head. It has happened often enough for me say that this is true.
My subconscious expresses itself through song.

There may be a songwriter in me yet.
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment