Monday, February 20, 2012

Friend

I think we all know what the word would have behind it if we looked it up in the dictionary. I also think that "Friend" means something different to every one of us.
I do not lay claim to dozens of people who have legitimately held the title in my life. People who showed up when rock-bottom skinned your knees. People who bought pizza and beer for no real reason at all. Those who were happy you called.
So here's to you, my friends.

May your days satisfy you.
May the sun shine warmly on you.
May your skies be blue.
May beauty find it's way to your heart.
May those you love return it to you many-fold.
May you heart be filled with joy.
I hope to be a better friend tomorrow than I was yesterday.
Fair winds and Following seas, my friend.
Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment