Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Today is Thursday

My name is Adam. Have you ever noticed that people named Adam are generally a bit odd? Odd in the cool way. Artistic. Eclectic. Maybe even a bit eccentric.
Except for Adam Baldwin... Not really sure about him.
But the norm still exist and has been proven, at least in my experience, over and again.
I've never been good friends with an Adam, but I've observed many. Intelligent. Creative. Likable. Weird.  Some of us wear glasses. Some of us have tattoos. Yet we all share something not-so-easy to define. A charm. An oddness.
Of course, there is the possibility that I'm simply searching for some explanation for my own idiosyncrasies...
Welcome to my world.


And there you have it. A proper introduction.
I get lost in thought. I'm an ace at finding rabbit trails and sometimes I get lost on them. More recently, that has been happening more often, though I generally do make it back to the point.


This blog is not for you. I have no idea if 'you' will ever read it. Part of me doesn't care. The point is that in spite of this blog not being written FOR you, it is being written TO you. Whoever "you" are.
I do not promise wit.
I do not promise laughs
Or the preservation of my own dignity.
I will offer an old cliche typical to this not-so-new-by-today's-standards method of expressing yourself:
Honesty.


Yada Yada Yada.

No comments:

Post a Comment