Saturday, March 31, 2012

Always Trade Up

A friend of mine once told me to "Always trade up."
She had noticed that people sometimes make terrible choices and trade something of great value for something that has much less value or something worth nothing at all.
Whatever you place value on, this is pretty sound advice. Take advantage of your opportunities and watch out for things that may seem good, but are hollow.
I've been trading up for several years and have reached a place in life where I am very happy.
I have a great job.
I have a terrific girl.
I'm in good shape.
I make good decisions.
I'm building friendships.
I'm more aware of others' needs.
I'm keeping my house clean. :-)
I'm making plans to sail. This is something I've wanted for years.
I'm pursuing my photography.
I will own a motorcycle in a couple months. :-) Another thing I've wanted to do for years.
I like who I am.
I like my job.
I like where I'm living.
I like the people I work with.
I love the people who have stood by me for the past few years. You are my family.
I traded up, Cheryl.
I done good, yo. :-))
I'm happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment